The 2018 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four (the “Event”) will take place in Belgrade, Serbia, at the Štark Arena (the “Arena”). On Friday, 18 May, the first Semifinal game will start at 18:00 (local time) and the second Semifinal game will take place afterwards. On Sunday, 20 May, the Third Place Game will start at 17:00 (local time) and the Championship Game will take place afterwards. This schedule is subject to change.
The teams will qualify for the 2018 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four in the following manner:
• The 16 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague teams will play the Regular Season from 12 October 2017 to 6 April 2018.
• The eight qualified teams from the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Regular Season will play the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Quarterfinal Playoffs from 17 April to 1/2 May 2018.
• The four winners of the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Quarterfinal Playoffs will qualify for the 2018 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four to be played on 18 and 20 May 2018.
The 2018 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four Belgrade is being organised and promoted by Euroleague Ventures S.A. (hereinafter “Promoter” or “EV”). The Promoter has entitled Eventim to process Event ticket purchases and invoices on behalf of the Promoter.
All online ticket purchases are final, regardless of which four teams qualify to play the 2018 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four. There will be no refunds or exchanges (except in the case of cancellation of the Event).
For any questions, please contact the Customer Care Centre at +381 11 3050510
You are kindly requested to send all queries in English or Serbian.
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Each ticket (hereinafter “Ticket”) entitles you to attend all the 2018 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four games (hereinafter the “Event”).
2. Ticket prices include local taxes.
3. Service charges: Internet sales are subject to a bank commission on the price of each Ticket. This bank commission will not in any case exceed 3% on the face value.
4. Accessible Seats: The organisation has reserved a number of Tickets for people with disabilities. To request them, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (limited number of seats available on a first come, first served basis) with a valid disability certificate.
5. Hospitality packages (Courtside Seats and any other Premium Seats): For more information please send an email to email@example.com.
6. Other important information:
o The games will take place on 18May and 20 May 2018. The Semifinals will be played on Friday, 18 May, while the Third Place Game and the Championship Game will be played on Sunday, 20 May.
o Customers will be able to select the preferred available seat(s) within the chosen category.
o Every customer can order a maximum of 6 (six) Tickets.
o Tickets can only be purchased by an active credit or debit card with the CVC number.
o Purchased tickets will be available for the purchasers to be downloaded from the personal account on the Eventim ticketing platform no later than 7 May, 2018
o Entry is only permitted with a valid Ticket, each of which will grant access to only one person.
o Resale of the Ticket is only permitted through the official partner Viagogo at www.viagogo.com.
o EV reserves the right to alter the seating for security reasons, without granting the Customer any right to having Tickets being exchanged or money refunded.
o Children under 36 months may enter the Arena without a Ticket provided that they are accompanied by an adult, but must sit on their parent’s or guardian's lap. Children born earlier than 21 May 2015 will not be allowed to enter the Arena without a Ticket. In order to demonstrate the age of the child, ID proof will have to be shown at the entrance.
o Children under the age of 16 years may enter the Arena accompanied by an adult or guardian. The guardian or adult (parent) has to be older than 18 years.
o Tickets purchased at non-official platforms will not be considered as valid, and therefore will not grant access to the Event.
o The Holder will agree on the Spectator Code of Conduct published on the print-at-home ticket and on www.f4tickets.com
Tickets printing and Arena Access
• • Print each Ticket on a white DIN A4 paper sheet.
• Do not resize the Ticket when printing (otherwise the barcode will not be readable).
• Make sure that the barcode is displayed in a high quality print.
• Do not make any folds over the barcode or allow the paper sheet to come into contact with liquids.
• It is highly recommended to use a laser printer or high quality ink printer. Eventim and EV are not responsible for the printing on a lower quality printer (resolution under 300dpi or Matrix printer), which may not enable access to the arena.
• Have your Ticket ready to show at the venue entrance and keep it with you during the Event.
• Have a valid ID or Passport with you at the entrance of the arena, as it might be requested to be shown, to match it with your purchase.
• Each Ticket (and the included barcode) will authorise only one entrance. Re-entry will not be authorized.
• The barcode is unique to each Ticket.
• Ticket copies, misuses or abuses will be prosecuted in accordance to Serbian law.
• The Holder will agree on the terms and conditions published on http://www.eventim.rs/euroleague/en/terms_of_use/
All personal information submitted to Eventim through the Ticket purchases will be included in a database property of EV. Such data will be processed by Eventim in accordance with national and international data protection laws including those derived from European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. The Holder can exercise their right of access to modify, cancel and object to the information provided by directly contacting firstname.lastname@example.org; clearly indicating their name, surname, ID number email address and telephone number.
In addition, through the Ticket purchase the Holder accepts that EV (by itself or through Euroleague Properties S.A. and/or Euroleague Entertainment and Services S.L.U.) may manage its data for the purposes of separately or jointly promoting their products and services, such as newsletters, commercial information and/or promotions and/or events in relation to the competitions organised by EV.
SPECTATOR CODE OF CONDUCT
A ticket (“Ticket”) is subject to revocation upon violation of the following rules. The Ticket holder, and any minor accompanying them (individually and collectively, the “Holder”), agrees to all the terms and conditions established herein and must respect all Turkish laws and regulations concerning sports events.
The Holder must act in accordance with the rules and restrictions displayed on the back side of the Ticket in the following manner:
1. The entry and stay in the Štark Arena (the “Arena”) for the 2018 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four Belgrade is subject to the compliance with all applicable regulations (hereinafter the “Regulations”) of the Arena and Euroleague Ventures S.A. (“EV”). By the purchase of the Ticket, as well as by showing it at the entrance, the Holder agrees to the Regulations of the Arena and EV. Holders must keep the Ticket with them for the entire period in the Arena and submit it at the request of the Event security staff for checking.
2. Holders will enter the Arena at their own risk.
3. Holders agree to sit in their assigned seats, behave in a civic way and comply with the instructions of the Event staff, thus avoiding situations that may jeopardise the well-being of the spectators, participants and Event staff and/or hinder the smooth running of the Event.
4. Re-entry to the Arena is not permitted the same day of the Event. After leaving the Arena, Holders will renounce all of their rights.
5. EV reserves the right to refuse entry or escort from the Arena every person who does not comply with the Regulations of the Arena and/or EV and/or the conditions specified on the Ticket, who is or seems to be under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, psychotropic or stimulant drugs or similar substances, or whose behaviour is disorderly in the opinion of EV. In these cases, no refunds will be provided to the Holder.
6. In case of injury of any person, the Holder must notify the Event staff immediately. EV is not liable for any damages to the property and well-being of the Holders, if caused by negligence of the Holder or by the irresponsible behaviour of the other people present.
7. The Holder is subject to a security check of their person and belongings, and may also be required to show their identity card or passport at the arena entrance or at any time, according to law, with the aim of ensuring the security of all spectators. For this purpose and for their comfort, the Holder is kindly requested to arrive at the Arena two hours before the beginning of the Event. Holders arriving after this time will be led into the Arena seating area during a suitable break only and will be seated according to the instructions of the Event staff, which will not guarantee seating before the commencement of the Event.
8. It is not permitted to bring into the Arena any alcoholic drinks, food, bottles, cans and any other type of containers (excluding medication contained in bottles up to 100 ml); narcotics, psychotropic or stimulant drugs or similar substances; political and advertising materials; glass and toxic substances; bags larger than 25 litre capacity; any type of weapons or objects that may be used as such (lighters, umbrellas, sticks, pressurised containers, flagpoles, etc.); flares, fireworks, explosives or, in general, inflammable, smoky or corrosive products. Likewise, it is not permitted to bring any animals, except for guide dogs. It is forbidden to bring any object that may disturb the job of the people involved in a game, such as laser pointers, whistles and loudspeakers. It is forbidden to bring flags and banners larger than 1m x 2m. Banners and flags may not be hung in the Arena unless express authorization in the spaces that EV may designate. It is also prohibited to use banners, symbols, emblems or texts that directly or indirectly incite violence or that include discriminatory messages. Only the consumption of food and drinks purchased in the Arena is permitted. EV reserves the right to forbid the entry of coins. Items that resemble any of the above prohibited items may likewise not be allowed. Smoking inside the Arena is prohibited. No refunds will be provided to Holders who are refused entry or ejected from the Arena on account of the above.
9. The Holder agrees not to transmit, distribute, or sell (or help in transmitting, distributing, or selling) any description, account, picture, video, audio or any other form of reproduction of the event or any related activities (in whole or in part) for which this Ticket is issued (hereinafter the “Event”). The Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger of personal injury (including death) and all hazards arising from, or related in any way to, the Event, whether occurring prior to, during or after the Event, however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise. Small personal photo cameras and phones are allowed into the Arena. DSLR or SLR cameras with lens up to 55mm are also allowed. DSLR or SLR with lens over 55mm, digital HD video cameras, standard or mini-tripods and selfie sticks are not permitted into the Arena, so you are kindly requested not to bring it along. Taking photographs for purposes other than personal use is forbidden. Likewise, recording, reproducing and/or transmitting the Event (either before the Event, during its course, breaks or half-time, or after the Event), totally or partially, in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to the transmission through the internet and mobile telephones, is forbidden.
10. The holder agrees to the use, free of charge, of their voice and/or image and those of any children accompanied by the holder for any total or partial video and photographic recording, reproduction or transmission of the event, for all purposes including but not limited to commercial and advertising, and in connection with EV and its affiliates, the event and their sponsors. Resale or attempted resale or purchase of a Ticket by other than the ticket agents authorised by EV are grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or compensation. The Holder must retain their Ticket with them at all times during the Event. EV does not guarantee the authenticity of a Ticket if it has not been purchased at an official point of sale. EV will not assume any responsibility in case of loss or theft of the Ticket. Mended and torn Tickets will also be invalid. Holders of these types of Tickets will not be allowed to enter the Arena or will be escorted out. The Tickets will be seized, without refund of their price to the Holder. The Holder may not use the Ticket in connection with advertising of any products or services for any commercial or other purposes (e.g. competitions, betting and lottery) without the express written consent of EV.
11. In case of cancellation of the Event, the Holder will file a claim for the refund of the Ticket price according to the instructions of EV. Service fees will not be reimbursed. Compensation for special costs (e.g. hotel and travel expenses) will not be provided. EV reserves the right to change the Event programme (e.g. date and/or time) without any compensation to the Holder.
12. EP reserves the right to alter the seating for security reasons, without granting the Customer any right to having Tickets being exchanged or money refunded.
13. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over. Children younger than 36 months can enter the Arena for free, provided that they are accompanied by an adult. These children will not have a seat assigned, but will have to sit with the adult accompanying them. In order to demonstrate the age of the child, their ID will have to be shown at the entrance.
14. Holders are requested to address any specific access requests in advance of their visit to the contacts specified in the purchase order sent via email.
The tickets that are bought through the online store shall be paid for by credit card. The costs of processing and reserving, which in no case will exceed 3% of the face value of the tickets, are added to your final bill. Tickets become valid after full payment is made. VAT is included in the price and there are no additional hidden costs.
General conditions of acceptance of payment cards:
All payments will be effected in Serbian currency – dinar (RSD). The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Serbian dinar according to the current exchange rate of the Serbian National Bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site
In the name of CS Eventim we are committed to protecting the privacy of all our customers. We collect only the necessary, basic information about customers / users and information required for business and informing the user in accordance with good business practices, in order to provide quality services. We give customers a choice, including the possibility to decide whether they want to or not to be deleted from mailing lists used for marketing campaign. All data about users / buyers are strictly confidential and available only to employees who need such information for their work. All employees of the CS Eventim (and business partners) are responsible for respecting the privacy protection principles.
When entering your payment card details, confidential information is transmitted over a public network in a protected (encrypted) form using the SSL protocol and PKI system, as currently the most advanced cryptographic technology. The security of data during the purchase is guaranteed by the processor of payment cards, Banca Intesa ad Beograd, so the complete payment process is carried out on the bank's pages. No information about the payment card is available to our system at any moment.
No refunds are possible except in case of cancellation of the event. In case of cancellation of the Event, the Holder will file a claim for the refund of the Ticket price according to the instructions of EV. Service fees will not be reimbursed. Compensation for special costs (e.g. hotel and travel expenses) will not be provided. EV reserves the right to change the Event programme (e.g. date and/or time) without any compensation to the Holder.
For the purpose of protection of both parties, Eventim in certain circumstances (if the transaction check detect any suspicious activity) contacts the buyer for additional information – credit card scan (showing the last four numbers). If you do not accept the above stated terms and conditions, you can ask for a refund or decide to purchase tickets directly at one of our ticket sale locations.
Place of jurisdiction for corporate and private clients are the legally competent courts in Belgrade.